Enhance your existing
Customer Assistance Programs!
Each year up to 48 million low-income customers living at or below the poverty line cannot afford to pay their energy bills, resulting in billions of dollars in revenue losses, as well as additional costs for service disconnections. Customers expect utilities to engage them with the latest technology while providing innovative web and mobile apps to suit their needs. Gridmates is an enterprise software company that helps utilities enhance the existing Customer Assistance Programs (CAPs) and become a leader in customer care. Gridmates will help you engage customers and improve the lives of your customers.
How it works
- Efficiently manage programs and reduce delinquent accounts
- Categorize programs and accounts by time, location, type such as veterans, single mothers, fixed-income, etc.
- Track analytics in your cloud-based dashboard
- Offer your customers energy gift cards to give away as desired
- Become a leader in impactful innovation and customer care
Your customers control their energy giving
- Choose to donate for energy to a category of people (like veterans, single mothers, zipcodes, etc.), to a nonprofit or a person in need
- Select a dollar or energy amount to donate and see the immediate impact automatically calculated
- Receive awards and energy saving tips to help them save in their bill
- Create their own grid of people to support every month
- Help your customers in need pay their bills on time
- Reduce financial risks from unpaid bills
- Make energy donations your differentiator
- Automatically track analytics and demographics in your dashboard to determine priority needs
- Improve customer satisfaction and social responsibility
Mayor of Austin
Companies like Gridmates help make Austin the special place it is. Our city is a breeding ground for visionary, new companies developing products and services to create a better world.